Saturday, April 11, 2009

One Week Later, U.N. Finally Condemns North Korea Missile Test (Video)

At the United Nations, the five permanent Security Council members have issued a statement condemning North Korea's recent rocket launch.

Better late than never, I guess. Is this like Obama reading the polls, analyzing the "feelings" and testing the waters before making any sort of statement on anything?

Jesus! It took them an entire week!? Didn't the rest of us condemn this launch before it ever happened?

But I guess I should cut the U.N. some slack; condemning a rogue, communist nation for launching an illicit and internationally unsupported missile test in a week is considered a "rapid response" for the useless, incompetent and ever-procrastinatory U.N.

Yeah, I made up that word "procrastinatory" but you all know what it means! Get off my back.



Stumble Upon Toolbar submit to reddit

No comments:

Post a Comment