Thursday, April 30, 2009

WARNING: Graphic Videos Of Deadly Queensday Parade Car Crash In Holland (Video)

I have posted this separately from my previous post on this subject due to its graphic nature. After watching these, I cannot understand how this can be considered anything but terrorism.

This disgusts me. I want this perpetrator prosecuted to the fullest extent of Dutch Law; whatever that may be.

I read earlier that the maximum penalty for this crime is 30 years in prison. That does not seem harsh enough to me.







Stumble Upon Toolbar submit to reddit

5 comments:

  1. Such a stupid thing.

    it was supposed to be a fun filled public holiday, but turned out to be a disaster and a day that shall not be forgotten.

    RIP those killed in the incident.

    ReplyDelete
  2. its sad when such a wonderful event can turn deadly and make you think where is it really safe now??????

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know why these accidents are happening. If they drived carefully i hope it might not happen.
    Most of the accidents are happening due to OVERSPEED. Life is in our hands.

    los angeles personal injury attorneys

    ReplyDelete
  4. What was supposed to be a fun day for everyone turned out to be a horrifying one that should always be remembered. If you are a victim of these accidents, seek help from a San Diego Auto Accident Attorney.

    http://personal-injury.sdtrialattorney.com/apg_pg20_Auto_Accidents.html

    ReplyDelete