Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Was Homeless Black Lady At Obama Press Conference In Florida For Real? We Think It Was Staged

Was this staged? We post, you decide.








My gut is telling me that this is just pure crap. Watch the middle-aged white lady behind Henrietta mouth the words "I Love You Barack".



Guess she is one of the women who have Sexual POTUS Syndrome.



Read all about it on the blogroll:



Will Henrietta Hughes Get the Joe the Plumber Treatment?



Update: Henrietta Hughes gets a house



America As Bread Line: Pathetic Display at Obama Town Hall in Florida


"I live in a van, down by the river"

Stumble Upon Toolbar submit to reddit

1 comment:

  1. Seems the White woman who may mouthed the words "I love you Barack" was moved by the fact the President offered the homeless woman help instead of just brushing her off. That proves not all Whites are as racist as those who hate President Obama so much due to the color of his skin.

    ReplyDelete