Saturday, February 28, 2009

Is Obama's "War on Investors" Real? Is It Revenge On "White" Wall Street Where Obama Felt Like "A Spy Behind Enemy Lines"?

Barack Obama's memoir "Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance" is old news.

However, in light of Larry Kudlow's column "Obama Declares War on Investors, Entrepreneurs, Businesses, And More", an excerpt from Obama's book is worth revisiting.

In the book, Obama describes his first job out of college, and states he felt out of place on "white" Wall Street. Now, I understand we all experience a certain amount of disillusionment in our youth -- many of else had fleeting moments of radical beliefs in our college years. Yet, he wrote this book as an adult, so obviously, the feelings he has towards "the enemy" are deep and could have dangerous consequences.

Eventually a consulting house to multinational corporations agreed to hire me as a research assistant. Like a spy behind enemy lines, I arrived every day at my mid-Manhattan office and sat at my computer terminal, checking the Reuters machine that blinked bright emerald messages from across the globe. As far as I could tell I was the only black man in the company, a source of shame for me but a source of considerable pride for the company’s secretarial pool.

...as the months passed, I felt the idea of becoming an organizer slipping away from me. The company promoted me to the position of financial writer. I had my own office, my own secretary; money in the bank. Sometimes, coming out of an interview with Japanese financiers or German bond traders, I would catch my reflection in the elevator doors "see myself in a suit and tie, a briefcase in my hand" and for a split second I would imagine myself as a captain of industry, barking out orders, closing the deal, before I remembered who it was that I had told myself I wanted to be and felt pangs of guilt for my lack of resolve.


It's worth considering, that Obama's "War" on Wall Street may, in fact be real. Could he actually be seeking retribution for feeling out of place? Is he playing a race game on "rich, white" Wall Street?

And who, exactly, is the "enemy"? Is the implication that White people are the enemy, or is it Wall Street?

In either case, it's frightening and dangerous that this man is our President.

Honestly, I would not put it past this guy.

Obama is arrogant, radical, dishonest and dangerous.

(For the record, a former co-worker of Obama explains why none of this is true; it's all a big embellishment. Read more at RightVoices.com)

Stumble Upon Toolbar submit to reddit

No comments:

Post a Comment