Sunday, May 24, 2009

Tom Ridge Sides With Colin Powell; Goes After Rush Limbaugh, Dick Cheney (Video)

Tom Ridge says Republicans need to stop blaming each other and band together in order to distinguish the party from the Democrats.

He says Rush is "offends many".

I disagree. I'm not one of those slobbering Rush Limbaugh fans, but "moderate" Conservatives have helped create this Obama Nation we now live in. Only a return to true Reagan-Conservatism will help us squash the Obama/Pelosi/Reid revolution.

Colin Powell is a sell out. Contrary to what he says; he did indeed solely vote for Obama because of his skin color. I am not black and cannot speak for blacks. However, I can say that I did not vote against Obama because of his skin color. I voted for John McCain because I don't want America to become the neo-fascist communist dictatorship as Obama sees it.

If Colin Powell, a veteran and a so-called "Republican", voted for Obama instead of McCain, he absolutely should not consider himself a true Republican.

And for Ridge to defend Powell tells me all I need to know about that RINO too.

Stumble Upon Toolbar submit to reddit

No comments:

Post a Comment