Saturday, March 7, 2009

VIDEO: Glenn Beck Was Hilarious On "The O'Reilly Factor"

Glenn Beck appears every Friday on "The O'Reilly Factor". I love his inherent snarkiness. They both made great points about Obama. A must watch just to see Beck's facial expressions and body language.

If you believe in Conservatism or Libertarianism this is a must watch. Classic discussion.



My favorites:

Beck: "I'm a libertarian, I'll vote for whoever has the best ideas."

Beck: watches O'Reilly and saw him "Hammer the bat snot out of both sides [Dems and Reps].

Beck on Sarah Palin: She may be the future of the GOP; "She took on her own party."

O'Reilly: "Obama doesn't' know what he's doing" with respect to the economy.

O'Reilly: "We're going to have to exhume Truman's body"

Beck on O'Reilly: "He's crazy!" :-)

O'Reilly calls Beck out on "Fallout Shelter" and Beck replies "I'm going to deny that until the day you are vaporized outside the fallout shelter!"

Beck viewer letter: "I think Bill hates you! I think he's trying to stump you like you're Sarah Palin and he is Charles Gibson. Except Sarah Palin is much better looking than you and smarter..."

Other topics included: Bill Ayers, Pat Leahy, prosecution of Bush officials for "torture"

Speaking of Beck so-called "Survival Fallout Shelter", I am seeking ideas for what should be included in an "Obama Fallout Shelter".

Stumble Upon Toolbar submit to reddit

No comments:

Post a Comment