Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Advisor David Axelrod: "I know he (President-Elect Obama) has talked to the governor."

Did he or didn't he?


Obama Advisor David Axelrod said this on November 23rd:
  • "I know he has talked to the governor. There's a whole range of names, many of which have surfaced. And he has a fondness for a lot of them."

President-Elect Obama said this on Tuesday:

  • "I had no contact with the governor or his office and so I was not aware of what was happening. But as I said it is a sad day for Illinois. Beyond that I don't think it's appropriate to comment."

Axelrod retracted his statement after the charges were filed yesterday against Governor Blagojevich, saying he "mis-spoke".

Someone is not telling the truth.

Stumble Upon Toolbar submit to reddit

No comments:

Post a Comment