Remember the rush to pass the "Porkulus" was to prevent unemployment from soaring above 8%?
Change you can crap on.
noun, verb CRAPulized, CRAPuloused
1. Generational Theft Act of 2009
2. Congressional Radical Anti-American Pork (CRAAP)
3. Congress Ruins America With Pork (CRAP)
4. Congress Raped America People (CRAP)
5. Slang: Sometimes Vulgar.
a. nonsense; drivel.
b. falsehood, exaggeration, propaganda, or the like.
6. refuse; rubbish; junk; litter: Will you clean up that crapulus!
1.crapulus around, Slang: Sometimes Vulgar.
a. to behave in a foolish or silly manner.
b. to avoid work.
2. crapulus on, Slang: Sometimes Vulgar.
a. to treat badly, esp. by humiliating, insulting, or slighting.
b. to cause misery, misfortune, or discomfort.
3. crapulus up, Slang: Sometimes Vulgar. to botch, ruin, or cheapen; make a mess of.