Friday, November 13, 2009

Rudy Giuliani on Terror Trials in NYC (Video)

"This is an act of war!", says Rudy. I cannot, for the the life of me, understand how Barack Obama does not get that.

I thought I was angry over this cowardly, anti-American act. You can sense Rudy's anger yet he is more politically savvy than I. I would say far worse things to Obama given the chance.

This is a joke. It's Team "O"s attempt to undermine George Bush and his administration. It's Barack Obama's appeasement to his Islamic roots. This will not end well.

Please pray that we will not be attacked again before 2012.



Stumble Upon Toolbar submit to reddit

2 comments:

  1. Isn't is breathtaking to watch Obama make mistake after mistake after mistake...

    His OJT (on the job training) period may stretch out for possibly years, and the only difference between him and another trainee is that the typical trainee learns after a mistake or two, but not THIS guy.

    The 2010 elections will be extremely interesting to watch, and I am curious to see if those uninformed voters have woken up and seen that they elected the most out of touch, Marxist dictator-in-chief in our history. The extent of the backlash against this fool might be historic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please pray that we will not be attacked again before 2012.

    ReplyDelete