Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Michele Bachmann to O'Reilly: I've Got "Stalkers" At MSNBC! (Video)

More attacks on Conservative Women in America. Again, I ask... where are the "women's rights groups" and why won't they stand up for women like Rep. Bachmann and Gov. Palin?

Jealous much?

Rep. Michele Bachmann appears on Bill O'Reilly's show, and is told that she is "second to Sarah Palin in far left angst... They're after you now."

"I think it happened with a competing cable network that took an interest in me, and it's only grown," she responds. "Now, it's almost like I have personal stalkers, only they have Tv shows, so it's kind of an interesting phenomenon."

Bachmann also suspects that MSNBC has a "stereotype for women" in which she does not fit into.

Stumble Upon Toolbar submit to reddit

No comments:

Post a Comment