Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Pelosi Challenges Obama: Who Is The Biggest Cut & Running Coward In Iraq

More dangerous, anti-American rhetoric from Madame Speaker.

Vomit alert. Rachel Maddow and Nancy Pelosi together. Ack! The two most vile, most disgusting, most anti-American Radical Liberal Bitches you could ever put together.

I mean, really. MadCow and Princess Pelosi? GAG!

Again, the next time terrorists attack our nation... and they will... I hope they limit themselves to Rachel Maddow's studio. I hate her like more than anyone on this planet.

From Glenn Thrush at Politico:

Nancy Pelosi told MSNBC's Rachel Maddow tonight that she wants a small residual force left in Iraq -- less than half of the 50,000 troops Obama's team is said to be considering.

If Pelosi pushes the point, it could set up the first significant policy dispute (aside from the size of tax cuts in the stimulus) between the new President and his most reliable ally on the Hill.

The transcript:

MADDOW: Doesn't 50,000 seem like an awful lot of residual force?

PELOSI: It does, it does. I completely agree with that. And the president hasn't made a statement, so I don't know what he's going to say. I know that the rumor is-- and I don't know what the justification is for 50,000, at the present, the 50,000 troops in Iraq. I do think that there's a need for some. I don't know that all of them have to be in country. They can be platformed outside.

But I'll just be interested to see what the president has to say. But I do think that -- I would think a third of that, maybe 20,000, a little more than a third, 15,000 or 20,000.

But again, I don't know what purpose he has in keeping them there, whether it is to fight terrorism, train the whatever -- the training of the Iraqis, which seems to have been going on forever. I don't know what the purpose of those are. So we have to see what the purpose is, how it fits the mission of our national security, and why that number is important. But again, he hasn't said it yet, so I would love to see what he has to say. But I am pleased that we are, at long last, on a path to responsibly end the war. He said 19 months, but he said by 19 months -- so I would hope that it could be sooner than that.

Stumble Upon Toolbar submit to reddit

No comments:

Post a Comment